Friday, October 16, 2015

A Message from Sarah, our Student Teacher


Hello!


My name is Sarah and I am a so excited to be joining Mrs. Fox’s classroom and working with all of your wonderful children. They have been so welcoming and had so many great questions already! I’m sure they will be able to tell you all of the most important things about me, like how old I am and whether or not I am a kid, so I’ll just give a brief introduction of myself. I am senior at the University of Vermont and will be graduating in the spring with a degree in Early Childhood Education and Psychology. I am also minoring in dance at UVM. I have been dancing since I was 7 years old and hope to continue dancing for as long as I can. I am a teacher of many things, including dance, yoga, and young children. I am from Maine, a state that I am absurdly fond of and will talk about often and always.


I look forward to meeting all of you!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment